MEET & GREET WITH ERIC CHOU @ SUNGEI WANG PLAZA

by - 6:07:00 PM

Guess where did I went on my birth date- 03/12/2016? Yepp! I went to watch one of my favorite singer Eric Chou- 周興哲 Meet & Greet session at Sungei Wang Plaza.  

Just one day before the official mini-concert, a fans meeting was held, which allow fans to get a closer interaction with their favorite singer ❤ I never thought I could have such a chance to meet him and see him in real life in such a close distance, thanks to my buddy Shin May for the birthday surprise!


Can you see the crowd? There are fans had been here in the morning, to make sure they secure a nice place to watch their idol! This is so crazy!

I might be one of them if I didn't get the media pass ☺

Live performance is so awesome!  *scream* 
The fans meeting has go on for about 15 - 20 mins, this is not satisfying enough! *sob*

One of my favorite song of him is ''Let's Not Be Friend" the lyrics is so meaningful! 

Simple Biodata 
 Name: Eric Chou
Birth Date: June 22, 1995 
(I still can't believe he is younger than me, I can't take this *sob*)
Height: 182cm
Weight: 66kg
Hometown: Taiwan
Zodiac: Cancer

Source click here

Scream again please! He is looking at my camera! *Aaaahh* 

There is also a lucky draw session as well as group photo session with the fans! 

A simple Q&A was conducted as well, for the chance to be on stage snap photos and snap polaroid with Eric Chou.  

Thanks to Sungei Wang Plaza for hosting this Meet & Greet event, I bet it has to be one the most successful and memorable event for the fans as well as Sungei Wang. 

For your information, Sungei Wang Plaza positioned as the mall for "all kinds of everything", from top to toe, that provides the shoppers an extra ordinary shopping experience. Where is particularly well known for its fashion, beauty and mobile phone-related offerings.This mall also has an aggregrate retail floor area approximately 800,000 square feet and key anchor tenants include Parkson and Giant Supermarket.

Remember to head down to Sungei Wang Plaza during this festive season! You might able to get "whatever" in a very bargain price! *woohoo* They have a mixed of retailers and fashion designers, latest mobile phone & IT gadget, home products and beauty accessories as well as lotsa mouth-watering foods & beverages.

ALERT
Missed out the fans meeting? Missed out the concert at KL Live? 
.
.
.
.
.
Good News!
There is a Penang stop on this upcoming February at Soju Room Penang!!

If you get to purchase for the VIP Ticket, here are your benefits:
VIP Benefits: -1 x Showcase Merchandise -1 x Showcase Poster, -1 x Luckydraw Chance (Photo Session 5-1 with Eric Chou, 50 fans). -1 x VIP Priority Entry

Venue: Soju Room @Penang
Date: 12/02/2017
Time: 05:00 pm

For More Information:
Sungei Wang Plaza
Address: Sungei Wang Plaza, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telephone: 03- 2144 9988

Hope you guys enjoy reading! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments