SIZMAKEUP.COM, 心。嫁衣

by - 9:11:00 PM

<512 Studio>

Hello Guys! *wave*
Today I'm going to share my photo-shooting experience with Sizemakeup.com or formerly known as 512 Studio (心。嫁衣)
Sizmakeup.com started their business five years ago during 2011, where their first outlet was at USJ and now they are moved to Kelana Jaya (beside paradigm mall). 

Important- Photographers and makeup artists are all well-trained with years of experience in this field! No worries of anything that you worried about from top to toe! They will come out with the best solution!

Where they not only provide Makeup Service, but also 
  • Wedding Group Sister Shoot
  • Personal Portrait Shoot
  • Family Package
  • Pre-Wedding Shoot
  • Queen Portrait Shoot
  • Actual Day Service

If you follow my Instagram/Snapchat- puisan_33, I actually went for a photo-shooting session with Sizmakeup.com on last week! 
So, my inbox was actually boomed, where some people thought that I'm gonna married soon!
.
.
.

.
Undeniable, it is a bridal shoot, however, there is only bride no groom! yeah SOLO haha

The moment I step into the studio, beautiful "blink blink" wedding gowns caught my attention! Where I can't keep my eyes out of that! I can't wait to browse for my own gown! There are more than 50 gowns for you to choose!

Loading...
Start browsing...
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Taadaaa!
Psss..fff! Please don't vomit!don't like this leh! haha
Don't ask me why I choose "long-sleeve-tight-butt-mermaid-tail" wedding gown instead of those with sexy back, shoulder off!
Conclusion is I'm
.
.
.
conservative!

noo! Actually I ask my Makeup Artist- Ah Ling, which wedding gown is more Korean Style and suitable for me, so she choose a few for me and I pick this!
-End of the story-


Ah Ling (Left) & Ellie Toh (Right)

Credit:Ellie Toh
Osa Lim (Left), the makeup artist, photographer, owner of Sizmakeup/ 512 Studio.  

Important-I would like to clarify one thing, Osa she is very serious when she is doing her job, so you might think that she is not friendly/fierce or hard to communicate but actually it is opposite! 

Shay Yap, the photographer and owner of Sizmakeup/ 512 Studio
She doesn't like people to take photos of her when she is doing her job, so I can only take selfie with her! hehe

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks you- Shay Yap for being so so patience in guiding me how to pose and smile. 

I'm seriously damn stupid in posing and be camera friendly, where some pose you need to hold your breath at the same time smile to the camera! lol 
My whole body was trembling and not able to balance myself! *NO JOKE*
Yet, you still being patience in guiding me! 

Thank You.

#1 Makeup Look 
Closer makeup look, although Korean makeup trend is more towards "nude" makeup, however, for photo shooting slightly smoky makeup will look much better. 

#2 Makeup Look
Besides, Osa told me that you will actually look more energetic and photogenic in-front of the camera but not look sick, also not much Photoshop need to be done. 

 There are a few backdrops & photo-booth for shooting! The decorations and theme change from time-to-time. 





Credit: Ellie Toh
After hours of shooting and posing finally is time to filter and choose photos! So hard to make decision where every photos are so pretty! 
Out of 86 photos I can only choose 10! *OMG*

Preview! One of my favorite photo! Tee-Hee
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.



Feeling so comfortable to wear my own attire! Compared with gown I still prefer casual wear shooting! Lol 
That's all the photos I want to share! The others when you see me please ask me to show you! Want to have some privacy! haha


I actually opt for the "Personal Wedding Photography RM299" which include
  • 8R size photo with frame 1 set
  • 10 pieces soft-copy in cd
  • 1 set White Wedding gown by 512 studio
  • 1 set casual wear by own
  • 1 makeup and hair do provided
  • Indoor Shoot
Last but not least, thanks for inviting me to experience this extra-ordinary photoshooting! You girls are amazing! Keep this up! 

ALERT!!

My Rating:
Professionalism: ★★★★★
Environment: ★★★★★
Price: ★★★★★
Location: ★★★★☆

Personal Opinion:
-Strongly suggest and recommend to visit them, if you doesn't know how to pose (pabo aka noobie) like me, no worries of getting scold by the photographer and got tease, they are all professional, attentive and patience. 
-The location is a little bit difficult to find (for me), it is at the same row with KK super-mart but the studio is located at the back (Google/ Waze: type in Sizemakeup.com). 
-They provide ample of time and privacy for their clients, where we can take our time to slowly choose and try the gowns until you satisfy! 
-In between, the photo-shooting time there will be no outsiders around, no disturbance so doesn't need to feel shy!


For More Information:
Sizmakeup.com/ 512 Studio
Block C5, 2nd Floor, Parklane Commercial Hub, Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya (Beside Paradigm Mall, Behind Medical Central)
Email: ModelingArtist@hotmail.com
Wechat/ Whatsapp: 016-4869610/ 016-9717453

Hope you guys enjoy reading! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments