Customize Phone Case at ONLY RM20, FREE SHIPPING To West Malaysia

by - 2:10:00 PM


Always wanted to get a customized phone case but doesn't know where to get? 

I have got myself a customized phone case from Tboox.com where they not only provide customization for phone case but other kind of personalize gifts such as Pillow, T-shirt, Puzzle and etc.

Click here to view the models of phone.

My own personalized phone case!

My Opinion:
-Tboox.com service is fast and efficient, I got my parcel within one week time.
-The price is reasonable as well if you get to check their website out, there are always awesome deals there.
-The phone case for me is a bit hard to retract when I want to change other phone cases after I use it. 
-I personally prefer phone cases that are fully covered, to protect it from getting unnecessary scratches. 

Overall Rating:
★★★★☆

ALERT!!!
Use the code: PIS1001 when you purchase to enjoy the deal!

Promotions: NORMAL PRICE RM39 NOW RM20 
include FREE Shipping to West Malaysia
You May Place Your Order Here 
or
Whatsapp to 016-9858151 (Ms. Ng)

For More Information:
Website- http://www.tboox.com/
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Tboox/


Enjoy reading! xoxo

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, I never knew phone case customization was available. Gonna safe this contact for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah~ we can now customize our own phone case at a cheap n affordable price :D

      Delete