CELEBRATE GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY, UNIQUE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT PJ

by - 11:13:00 PM

Hello~
If you guys followed me on my snapchat-puisan_33, I have shared that I had dinner at "Unique Seafood Pj" on the last weekend to celebrate my Grandma's Birthday!

This is not a food review as I doesn't know the price or even the exact name of the dishes! haha 
Sharing of my feedback and also some mouth-watery food pictures~ :)

Not sure the name of this dish in chinese it is call "田螺"~ If I'm not mistaken~

 "Cheese Oyster", freshly grilled! It was also my first time to try oyster haha

For chinese, celebrate one's birthday especially the elderly this is one the dish that shouldn't be missed which is"長壽面"~

Opps! I don't know what's this but it taste yummy too~





Prawn! My favorite dish of all! The freshness of the prawns are indescribable! You have to try this yourself!

 奶奶生日快樂,長命百歲,天天開心,身體健康,心想事成,年年都有今日!

最後來張全家福吧~

Personal Opinion:
VERY DELICIOUS
That's all my feedback! Eat with NO-REGRETS!
Though the price is a bit expensive, but there is no regrets!
*food review invitation is foremost welcome! haha*


For More Information:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uniqueseafoodgroup/
Website: http://www.unique-seafood.com/
Email: info@unique-seafood.com.my

Hope you guys enjoy reading!!xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments