TEA PARTY WITH SHISEIDO, TWG PAVILION

by - 9:51:00 PM

An afternoon affair with Shiseido on yesterday at TWG Pavilion. 
I would like to Thanks Venice Min for giving me and my bestie a chance to join you girls for an afternoon high tea session!

There is a new launch of Shiseido lipstick which is Rouge Rouge, where "Red is the First Color". By using the vibrant red technology, Shiseido has exclusively developed sixteen of the most flattering, shades-nuanced, intense and unforgettable red for everyone!
In another words, there are 16 different shades available.
Where myself had tried it which I really like all the shades!
  1. Vibrant Red Color Technology works in five different ways to deliver the perfect red color pigment to lips.
  2. Fit and Bond Powder adheres to lips for perfect color and finish that does not fade.
  3. S Hyaluronic Acid Complex and S Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE EX deliver rich moisture for smooth shapely-looking lips.
A not so flat lay took by me! Haha
Drop by at any Shiseido store to find out more about the Rouge Rouge lipstick!
High-tea

Me and my bestie, we really had a great time before our finals!

Yayy! and we are given a card to come out with your own creativity by punching a kiss on the card and create something! 

I'm one of the lucky winner! hiak-hiak~ with my not so creative master-piece lol

Fore More Information:

Hope you guys enjoy reading! xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments