M MANSION WITH PROMOTELA, IPOH

by - 9:25:00 PM

M Mansion Ipoh
Fiftt stop during MariLa Ipoh campaign with PromoteLa team and PromoteLa ambassador is 
M Mansion Bistro & Bar which is just situated opposite Le Maison. 


Before enter into the bar you will see this Panda background
One of the PromoteLa ambassador- Cheryl Loo
#1 Outdoor Seating Area

#2 Indoor Seating Area


The seating area at the most back which is more quieter compared with front seating. 

There is also an area for customers that enjoy dart game!


I have never tried this before (maybe some of you might tried it before) in KL and it taste 
so so so So SO AWESOME!
 I couldn't get myself off telling my bf please bring me back to Ipoh and I want to eat again!!
A MUST-ORDER when you visit M Mansion!!



Second A MUST ORDER dish again!!
Trust me! No regrets! You won't find this in KL!!
The freshness, juiciness and I already missing this "snacks" back in KL!

Left- Right: Me, WernLing, LeeYann and Emily

With the M Mansion founders, Le Maison Founders, PromoteLa team and PromoteLa Ambassadors

Last but not least,
Thank You PromoteLa team and M Mansion for having us here! We enjoyed the environment and the food so much!



GOOD NEWS!!
Download PromoteLa app and make reservation with my code- Puisan04DA1B to enjoy exclusive discount in 
M Mansion Bistro & Bar!

Overall Rating:
★★★★★

Hope you guys enjoy reading! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments