LE MAISON CAFE WITH PROMOTELA, IPOH

by - 9:26:00 PM


My sixth stop during my Ipoh trip with PromoteLa team and PromoteLa ambassadors which is 
Le Maison Cafe!



The interior wall design of the Cafe.

Sofa bed for the customers to chill. 

Pick your own wine and enjoy your meal.

Food Menu

Beverage Menu

#1 Roasted Salmon with Hawaiian Sauce, RM38

#2 Seafood Scampi Pasta, RM33

#3 Honey Smoked Duck Salad, RM25

#4 Nacho Chip with Cheese Sauce & Salsa, RM18

#5 Roma Style Bacon Carbonara, RM23 

#6 Margarita, RM18

#7 Bacon Sausage and Egg Wrap, RM18 

Founder of Le Maison where he explained to us, the inspiration of the cafe, start up and story behind the cafe!


GOOD NEWS!!
Download PromoteLa app and make reservation with my code- "Puisan04DA1B" to enjoy exclusive discount in Le Maison Cafe!

Overall Rating:
★★★★★

No regrets of visiting this cafe, it should be listed in the MUST VISIT CAFE in Ipoh. There will be a second, third... visit from me, as long as I visit Ipoh!
Please keep it up!You got my support!

Hope you guys readers enjoy reading! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments