DE INSIGHT SALOON WITH PROMOTELA, IPOH

by - 10:25:00 PM

Forth stop during my Ipoh trip is De Insight Saloon, where PromoteLa ambassadors get to pamper our hair! The same parent company of De Insight Beauty. 

Overview of the saloon- big,wide, comfortable. 

Besides, they are also awarded with many different awards. 

No worries of your partner getting bored when there is a corner for them to relax with tea! I like this concept where it is rarely found in saloon at Kl. 

Different types of  hair cares to cater for different types of hair! It is well organized too.


If you watch my snapchat you saw I snapchatted about this lightbulb drinks! Yeah. It is now a complimentary for you when you enjoy service at De Insight Saloon!

I got my hair done before dinner and party! Liking the hair-stylist where he did my hair in fast, accurate and efficient way! Guess what?! My hair was so smooth and silky after the hair-wash (left).



GOOD NEWS!!
Download PromoteLa app and make reservation with my code- "Puisan04DA1B" to enjoy exclusive discount in De Insight Saloon!

Overall Rating:
★★★★★

Hope you guys enjoy reading! xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments