DE INSIGHT BEAUTY WITH PROMOTELA, IPOH

by - 10:24:00 PM

The second stop with convi car after the airport was De Insight Beauty had been operated in Ipoh for more than 13 years. 
All their products are import from France, with experience beauticians.  


The front view of the beauty saloon. 

De Insight beauty also offers not only facial but also other services such as slimming and etc.

PromoteLa ambassadors are given a chance to experience facial service at De Insight Beauty.
It was my first time getting my face wash by the professional, what I can comment is one word- Comfortable. Where you will eventually fall asleep!


GOOD NEWS!!
Download PromoteLa app and make reservation with my code- "Puisan04DA1B" to enjoy exclusive discount in De Insight Beauty!

My Rating:
Cleanliness:★★★★★
Beautician: ★★★★☆
Price: ★★★★☆
Environment:★★★★★

Hope you guys enjoy reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments