[REVIEW] INNISFREE-MINERAL MOISTURE FITTING BASE

by - 9:52:00 PM


#1 Innisfree Mineral Moisture Fitting Base 
My previous fitting base is from Artistry and I have finished it recently! Hunt for another brand to try and I found this from Innisfree which is one of my favorite Korea brand lately
I BET EVERYONE KNOWS THIS BRAND 

Let's begin my journey of trying this out!

Introduction

It is a mineral based containing Jeju Green Tea for moisturizing skin

Advantages

> shied of moisture with organic green tea combined with the triple-moisture system
>moisturizes skin and prepares the face for makeup
>3-in-1 function: LOTION, CREAM and PRIMER
>This silicon oil-free formula, combined with natural Jeju minerals, helps your skin become healthier
>Soft essential aroma 

Description

>Quantity: 40ml
>Price: RM45

Opinion

>I been trying it for some time and I found it to be quite fitting and also most important is is oil control!
>It did hold my base makeup for a long time and it also moisturize my skin since it is formulated with freshly green tea water.
>It has the same function as a moisturizer which is really hydrating and it wont makes your skin feels dry!
>Sensitive skin people like me has no-problem of using it!
>The price is also reasonable since it is 40ml and is only RM45! 

My Rating
★★★★★

For more information:




Thanks for Reading! XOXO

You May Also Like

0 comments