[REVIEW] BIFESTA- MOIST CLEANSING LOTION

by - 5:36:00 PM





#1 BIFESTA- MOIST CLEANSING LOTION
>Volume: 300ml
>Price: RM 32.90 (depends)
>Made in Japan
Description
>Bifesta Cleansing Water is 100% oil-free
>Water based but it can effectively removes oil and dirt.
>It is lotion-derived ingredients which guard moisture in our skin.
>It can also removes dead skin cells, together with makeup which makes our skin clear and bright.
Notes: Taken from Bifesta official website


Direction

 1) Take one cotton disk and generously apply Moisturizing Cleansing Water. 
>Place a moistened cotton disk for a while to let the product seep into with makeup 
(If you apply makeup)
2) Wipe it off gently throughout our face
 (Note: especially T-zone)
 >Picture of before-and-after! Can you see the different?! Can't see? But I feel the different!! 
>Now can you see the different?!! I didn't put on makeup today and just apply my morning daily skin care routine! My face is superb duper oily since my morning class until afternoon!
The cotton disk turned yellow-ish! Yuckkk!!

My Opinion
Pros:
1) First thing I like about Bifesta Cleansing Lotion is it is fully oil water based! Where I feels cleansing oil sometimes make me feel gross and uncomfortable where your face is sticky-sticky!
Eeewww!
2) Price is reasonable for 300ml (paiseh: budget student like me always take note the cost per ml! haha)
3) It does remove all the dirt and impurities on my face where I feel "fresh" after using it!


Cons:
-Nope-

My Rating
★★★★★


For more information: 

Thanks for reading!
-The End-


You May Also Like

0 comments