CLEO X CK2 PARTY, ZOUK KL |EVENT|

by - 2:22:00 PM


 Party night with CLEO magazine Malaysia and Calvin Klein for their CK2 launching party at Zouk KL!


You will see this Big CK2 sculpture once you arrive at the main entrance of Treck KL. Register ourselves at the registration counter!



Funny thing-I send my friend this "chop" without saying anything then she straight tell me "you go clubbing eh! Then I said how you know?! She said the chop la!" Ha-ha-ha
Now only I know what does this mean! I thought it was just a mark for you to in-and-out the club!
*stupid-me* 
Redeem your drinks at the bar, you can either choose whisky or vodka! 
I chose Pepsi! Hahaha
 Emcee of the night
Different activities during the party such as Best Dress, Best Dance, Lucky Draws and etc. 





 CK2 perfumes you can find it everywhere!


Price (Retail)
Eau de toilette spray- RM289, 100ml
Eau de toilette spray-RM219, 50ml
Deodorant stick- RM89, 2.06oz/75g

The smell of the EDT is not bad! You can try it out at Sasa! :)) 

-Tired face-

-The End-

You May Also Like

0 comments