[REVIEW] ZENDER'S RESTAURANT & BAR, PUBLIKA

by - 5:58:00 PM

Today is my bae's big day, but we have decided to celebrate it on yesterday at Zender's Restaurant & Bar Publika
Wanted to share with you guys of my dining experience at Zender's, click here to find out more about the restaurant:)


#Happy Birthday to my Prince Charming

Food
#1 Mushroom Soup, RM 15

#2 Grilled Salmon, RM 38

#3 Grilled Chicken Crab with Soft Shell Crab (Right), RM 29

#4 Red Wine-LUIS FELIPE EDWARDS, RM 118


#5 Chocolate Lava Cake, RM 15 

Environment:
Outdoor
#1 Sofa Bed

#2 Normal Seat

Indoor
Sneak peek of indoor's environment!

#1 Sofa Bed

#2 Normal Seat

#3 Bar Seat

#4 Twin Seat

Washroom (ain't this is beautiful? *chuckle* (: )
Food:
>The grilled salmon we order is fresh
>Grilled chicken breast with soft shell crab taste not bad, very crunchy
>Red wine was fine, we ordered a LUIS FELIPE EDWARDS 2013
>Chocolate Lava baked upon order, although it does not burst like a lava haha
Location:
It was situated at the end corner of block D and we were not able to find it so we ask the staff at the directory, he showed us, from the directory counter floor, use the escalator go up two more floors, walk straight to the opposite building turn right and walk until the end you will see the restaurant. 
Environment:
>Outdoor view is not bad, KLCC and Twin Tower is not that small from the picture actually, haha
>Wide range of choices for you to choose your seats.
>Nice ambiance.
Price:
>The price is reasonable subject to 6% GST and 10% service charge
Service:
I made my reservation online 2 weeks in advance to secure a seat, as I'm afraid it was fully book and expect the staff to give me a confirmation call perhaps few days after that? but, they didn't so it's okay, maybe it was too early to give me a reserve confirmation.
Since nobody call me, so I've decided to call them to confirm my booking and make some changes. 
I checked the operation hour was 1:00 pm, so my first call was 1:30 pm (nobody pick up), second call 2:00 pm (nobody pick up) and third call 3:15 pm (still nobody pick up).
I get frustrated and private message their Facebook page, and the people attempt me fast after I'm asked to leave my phone number (Thank You)
>Service was fast and efficient, friendly staff during dine in :)
Rating:
★★★★☆
Thanks for the great dining experience after all :)

Address:
D5-G4-06, Solaris Dutamas (Publika), Jalan Dutamas 1, Month Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.
Phone Number:
(+6)03-6206 3124
Operation Hour:
Mon-Thu: 11:00 am - 11:30 pm
Fri           : 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat- Sun  : 1:00 pm - 1:00 am

Thank You for reading, xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments