[REVIEW] 103 COFFEE WORKSHOP, SRI PETALING

by - 11:30:00 PM

My first cafe shop visit in year 2016,
I've never expect there is such a beautiful interior and exterior design coffee shop which is nearby my place!
My friend brought us here as she said there are lotsa "lengzai" baristas and waitress at this coffee shop!
YEAPPPP! WE GOT SO EXCITED!!
So, we drop by here after our dinner :))
Before you step in to the coffee shop you will see this beautiful decorations!

 There are flowers, laboratory tubes, light bulbs and etc.! Which makes me feel like WOW So Nice!! 

Valentine's Day menu which they offer!I know is too late to post about this but anyway this is the menu they offer :)
Below is the menu, where they do offer various type of foods and beverages include Japanese Food! I've never visit a coffee shop before that offer Japanese Food






 These are what we order as supper! A slice of chocolate crepe cake, an Americano (I think so...) and a Hanami Hot Tea! TEEHEE


Pros:
Overall the environment is not bad for chilling with beautiful, handsome barista and waitress around! (Add marks!)
The price is reasonable like normal coffee shop.
Waitress is friendly and help us to took some beautiful pictures.

Cons:
Temporary NOPE for me:P

The address is following:
No. 103 Jalan Radin Bagus, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling57000 Kuala Lumpur,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Operation Hours:
Mon: 1.00pm - 10.00pm
Tue - Sat: 11.00am - 11.00pm
Sun: 11.00am - 10.00pm 


You May Also Like

0 comments