[REVIEW] MCC-NATURAL HERB ESENTIAL LIP BALM

by - 5:51:00 PM

This is my first product review about Lip Balm!

This is the packaging MCC Cosmetics Malaysia provides me upon my purchase! Currently, there is only one MCC store which is located at One Utama Shopping Mall (Lot F1116A, Old Wings - First Floor). The second upcoming store will be at Sunway Pyramid :)
 So,this is the balm that I bought, it actually comes in several flavors but I prefer this as the smell is really fresh with the mixtures of herbs.

What so SPECIAL?
✓ Smooth lips with essential oil enriched nutrition!
✓ Non-sticky moisturizing effect!✓ No addtion of 10 harmful ingredients for healthy lips.✓ Comfortable mood with verious herb scents

My REVIEWS?

  • It is really fresh and keep your lips moisture
  • I got it for only RM15 where normal price is RM45
  • It really soften my lips as my lips always cracked and dry :/
You may visit them through the below link :)

Thanks for reading :)


You May Also Like

0 comments