NO (55)

by - 11:47:00 PM


Went to paradigm mall with le buddies yesterday. It was my first time there.
Spend about rm200 at The Body Shop.
Facial care is very important for me now.
Inner beauty is important also.
HEHEHE

I'm not a shopaholic but I like to try on pretty clothes!
Spotted A black dress at only RM29 at H&M
WOW Actually not bad, but sadly I didn't get it at last also.
Don't ask me why.

Started to write back my blog to brush up my english language and grammar also.
Hopefully, through here I can improve back my english.
So, back to the topic.
We had our so-called dinner & yumcha session at paradigm.
After that we headed to Amway HQ to attend my graduation for ESP

Awesome speaker-Elaine Phang. You're my second idol now!!
I'm so impressed of you! You can do it! I can do it too!
I want to be a powerful single lady also :)
OUT OF EXPECTATION
My group get BEST PERFORMANCE AWARD
woohooo :D
#Happykidsjumpingaround





You May Also Like

0 comments